Monday, June 23, 2008

Feedback

I'm looking into a better comments option than the one provided by Blogger but haven't found an easy to impliment service yet. Idealy I would like to have people who reply have the option to opt-in on e-mail or RSS subscription to the blog I'd also like people to be able to send a picture for the "My Readers" photo slideshow I want to create and also get more detailed feedback, assuming anyone ever reads this!

I'm looking at Disqus among other options but haven't found a solution yet.

If anyone has any suggestions, recommendations or ideas PLEASE feel free to contact me!

Coincidentally I'm ALSO starting to work on a variety of contact options and technologies involving one VERY cool option that I'm leaving unidentified pending further investigation into it.

Don't be shy - help make this page yours if you'd like to! :)

No comments: