Thursday, June 19, 2008

Here We Go Again

Hello and WELCOME to "GARLICKBUDS 2.0"!

This is the 2nd incarnation of this blog and will hopefully surpass the prototype (1.0) in EVERY way! Of course 1.0 was such a mashed up mess, most of you never saw it - YOU'RE WELCOME! :)

I want this space to be VERY interactive place for my friends and acquaintances to visit and interact with both me and each other! I have some VERY talented and wonderful friends, each one a gift, and I'd like nothing better than to see them come together in a community and get to know each other and appreciate each other's talents and gifts! If "Web 2.0" is truly about interactivity with a site, "GARLICKBUDS 2.0" will hopefully realize just such a definition!

This site is rough and will always be a work in progress but I hope it's always, at the very least, presentable and worth the time to visit! I am learning and deciding on communications technologies and am open to ANY AND ALL suggestions - this page is as much my visitor's as much as it's mine and I consider it to be a collaboration!

Spend some time - look around - and have FUN!

I hope you'll visit OFTEN!

No comments: